It’s the most wonderful time of the year…autumn/ fall! It’s safe to say that Halloween is a favourite holiday for many of us Beer Ladies. So, we’re kicking off our new series, “Spooky Season”.
Carolyn, Christina, Bean, and Lisa share some ghost stories set in pubs. Equal parts history, culture, and fun, this episode has it all!
As always, please check out the on-theme beers we chose as well as some links we referenced 🙂
- How a Dublin Pub Became a Haunt for Gravediggers and Ghosts Alike – https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/gravediggers-pub-dublin
- 5 of the Most Haunted Pubs in York 2021 ⋆ Best Things To Do In York – https://bestthingstodoinyork.co.uk/most-haunted-pubs-in-york
- London’s Haunted Stations, Pubs and Paranormal Investigators – JoolzGuides – https://joolzguides.com/videos/londons-haunted-stations-pubs-and-paranormal-investigators/
- Trouble Brewing, Kill, County Kildare, Ireland – ‘Dark Arts’ Porter – Dark Arts
- St. Elmo Brewing, Austin, Texas, USA – ‘Carl’ Kölsch – St. Elmo Brewing Company Carl
- Yellowbelly Beer, Wexford, County Wexford, Ireland – ‘Immoral Support’ Citra DIPA – Immoral Support – Citra DIPA
- Westerd Herd, Clare, Ireland – Blue Jumper IPA – https://www.westernherd.com/product/blue-jumper/