It’s turkey week and this week Joanne is learning all about Thanksgiving and the traditions associated with it from Lisa, Sarah, and Bean. They talk through the differences (and similarities) between American and Canadian Thanksgiving, various ways to cook turkey as well as a mysterious green salad that has marshmallows…
Which one of our co-hosts hates turkey? Who doesn’t love pumpkin pie? Listen up to find out.
Since this is a Beer Podcast, there’s obviously all the beers to go along with a full-on Thanksgiving dinner, as recommended by the Beer Ladies.
- Dungarvan Brewing Company – Copper Coast Red Ale, 4.3% ABV
- Trouble Brewing – Pumpkin Brew Pumpkin Ale, 4.5% ABV
- Trouble Brewing – Dark Arts Porter, 4.4% ABV
- White Hag – Samhain Pumpkin Ale, 6.2% ABV
- Hope Beer- Winter Seasonal Red IPA (2020), 5.2% ABV
- Western Herd – Back Beat Witbier, 5.0% ABV
- Third Circle – Unsocial Creatures Social, 4.4% ABV
- BrewDog – Jet Black Heart Nitro Milk Stout, 6.0% ABV
- Ballykilcavan – Clancy’s Can #3 Tiramisu Dessert Stout, 7.8% ABV
- Kinnegar Brewing – Bucket & Spade Session IPA, 4.2% ABV