This week Katie takes the reins and is talking about the various Gods that have ruled the beer world since the dawn of time. She is joined by Joanne and resident beer history buffs Christina and Lisa. Listen out for stories about St Brigid, Ninkasi, Hatho, Nomkhubulwane as well as others. Goddesses of Beer, we salute you!
As you’ve come to expect there are a few tangents along the way including:
- Marrying – and divorcing – Ghost Pirates (so many questions!)
- Breweries we’re loving at the moment
- The heroes we didn’t know we needed this year
- The best on-trend beer since the US elections
It’s a fun one for sure!
- Hope Beer – Winter Seasonal Red IPA, 5.2% ABV
- Hope Beer – Limited Edition 21: Double IPA, 8.9% ABV
- Whiplash – Northern Lights Session IPA, 2.8% ABV
- Four Provinces – Fad Lae Dark Mild, 3.8% ABV
- O Brother Brewing – Nightcrawler Milk Stout, 4.5% ABV
- Trouble Brewing – Dark Arts Porter, 4.4% ABV
- Modest Beer – Table Pale Ale, 3.0% ABV
- Kinnegar Brewing – Rustbucket Rye IPA, 5.1% ABV
- Katie and Christina are both wearing Craft Geek originals.