Do you drink seasonally? Do you prefer darker beers in winter and lighter in summer? As we ease into summer 2021 Thandi, Carolyn, Katie, and Bean are hoping to see family and friends and fresh-hopped ales.
Let yourself in and come chill in our back garden where we’ll be growing adjuncts in window boxes and awaiting vaccination. Thank you for listening and may Springtime be beery pleasant wherever you may be.
- Eurovision: Eurovision Song Contest 2021
- Holly: https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/trees-woods-and-wildlife/british-trees/a-z-of-british-trees/holly/
- Eight Degrees, Cork – ‘Bohemian’ Pilsner Lager 4%
- Wicklow Wolf & Otterbank Brewing – ‘Takes Two to Mango’ Mango and Peach Sour 5% https://molloys.ie/products/wicklow-wolf-otterbank-takes-two-to-mango
- Hi Sign, Texas – ‘El Berto the Mexican Lager’ 4.5% http://www.hisignbrewing.com
- Dot Brew – ‘Maui’ DDH Saison 6% https://www.thebeerclub.ie/products/dot-brew-maui-ddh-saison-440ml-can
- Western Herd, – ‘Flora & Fauna’ 10 Hop DIPA 9.45% https://www.westernherd.com/product/flora-and-fauna-west-coast-dipa/