Discover some miraculous German beer engineering with Lisa, Thandi, and Katie. Is it the wheat? Is it the yeast? Is it the finely tuned temperatures or the exact time for which they are held? Come appreciate a finely crafted wheat style or two with us. You may never look at a glass of beer with an orange wedge the same way again.
- Lisa’s Article: https://drinks.seriouseats.com/2012/03/beer-history-what-is-biere-de-mars.html
- How Allagash conquered the world: https://bit.ly/3tKXa3Z
- Brewing Weiss: https://bit.ly/33Ht1rG
- Thandi’s homebrewed oatmeal stout
- Hoegaarden, Belgium – Hoegaarden Witbier, 4.9% – https://hoegaarden.com/the-beers/
- St Bernardus Brewery, Belgium – St Bernardus Wit, 5.5% – https://www.sintbernardus.be/en/brewery/our-beers/stbernardus-wit-en