Bean, Carolyn, and Katie talk flavour pairings in an episode of pure escapism.
While we want to be guided by some kind of method or science, at the end of the day, we just want to have tasty beers and food from porridge in the morning till dessert at night.
You know how it is. We all want pizza now…
- Galveston Bay, Texas – Watermelon Wheat Ale, 5% – https://www.galvestonbaybeer.com/watermelon-wheat
- White Hag, Sligo – ‘Bran & Sceolan’ Irish IPA, 7.2% – https://www.thewhitehag.com/product/bran-sceolan/
- Western Herd, Clare – ‘Loop Head’ Pilsner Lager, 4.5% – https://www.westernherd.com/product/loop-head-pilsner/
- Oyster and Traditional Music Festival: https://clarechampion.ie/carrigaholt-virtual-oyster-trad-festival/
- Pints & Panels – beautiful illustrations: https://www.pintsandpanels.com/
- Yale Study: https://www.nature.com/articles/205930a0
- Beer & BBQ:http://www.beerbbqchallenge.com/pairings
- Spicy Pizza: http://ojsull.webs.ull.es/index.php/Revista/article/view/2546/908
- The oyster one where Bean failed at communicating fractions: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-77107-w