Lisa’s at the virtual wheel with Joanne and Bean and this episode is all about getting bang for your buck this January. They reminisce over their old student days and dream of going to Rascal’s and Franciscan Well for pizza in the After Times. But whilst in January lockdown, they try to stretch the budget to maximise beer enjoyment and keep electrolyte tablets on hand for afterward! Remember to alternate with water and replenish!
- The Crafty Brewing Co. – Brown Ale, 5.0% ABV
- Steam Brew – German Red, 7.9% ABV
- Franciscan Well – Archway Lager, 4.0% ABV
- Journeyman – Session IPA, 4.5% ABV
- The White Hag – Bran & Sceolan Irish IPA, 7.2% ABV
- Thor Harris tells you how to tour in a band and stay well: eat oranges
- Pumpkin Soups!
- Joanne is sporting a Craft Geek tee – Grab yours here!