Would you want the Norse God Odin spitting in your beer? What if it were in Coppers at 3 AM after a pub crawl?
Host Joanne, together with Christina, Katie, and Lisa, bring you mythical stories of Viking violence and the unseemly eating of children, inspiration for making warm spiced glüh-beer (perhaps garnished with the blood of enemies), exasperation for multi-level marketing, and for education around creation-evolution, religion, and human sexuality in the last few generations, as well as memories of too many pints in nightclub hotspots and the utterly heartwarming Late Late Toy Show. All this and more on one of the last nights before Solstice.
- Third Circle – Needs More Cowbell Tonka Bean Milk Stout, 6.5% ABV
- Yellowbelly Beer – Red Noir Red Ale, 4.9% ABV
- Ballykilcavan – Bambrick’s Brown Ale, 5.8% ABV
- Boulevard Brewing Co. – Saison Brett (2016), 8.5% ABV
- Samichlause Classic Bier, 14% ABV
- Larkins Brewing Co. – Not My Gumdrop Buttons! Gingerbread Brown Ale, 6.% ABV
- Dot Brew – Barrel Aged Central Perk, 7.95% ABV