This week we’re continuing our Women in Beer series with Lynsey, who is the Lead Cellar Brewer at Whiplash Beer here in Dublin. Lisa hosts alongside Hilary and Sarah and the four get straight down to (beer) business.
Expect to hear about:
What a cellar brewer does even
Lynsey’s career in beer so far
The weirdest ingredient she’s ever brewed with
UK versus Ireland beer scene
The most Scottish beer ever
Something to look forward to in 2021!
Lynsey from Whiplash
- Whiplash – Heart of Chambers Double Coffee & Oatmeal Porter, 7.1% ABV (Collaboration with 3fe)
- Whiplash – Jupiters Pale Ale, 5.1% ABV
- Whiplash – Northern Lights Micro IPA, 2.8% ABV
- Whiplash – Bone Machine IPA, 6.2% ABV
- Whiplash – Never Cursed Grisette, 4.1% ABV
- Whiplash – Rollover Session IPA, 3.8% ABV
- Trouble Brewing – Dash Away Cherry Chocolate Stout, 5.5% ABV